A Review of Sprout Social – Social Media Management Software
I’ve taken a look at one of the leading online social media management tools, Sprout Social, and given my thoughts on the features, ease of use and generally what it has to offer. If you manage multiple social media accounts or are looking for an integrated social media dashboard solution that can be scaled across a team, then Sprout Social could be for you.
The key features of the software are as follows:
– Full social media analytics dashboard.
– The ability to schedule posts to go out in the future.
– Sync up your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Google Analytics and Feedly accounts.
– Discover new followers and manage interactions.
– Add multiple team members to Sprout and assign tasks for them to carry out.
– Full reporting across both Facebook and Twitter.
– The ability to ‘clean up’ inactive or spam users that you follow.
– Run advanced targeting for your Facebook posts.
– Full competitive performance reports in .CSV or PDF.
– Track branded or specific keyword mentions.
I also give a full tutorial on how to use the toolset so that you can see exactly how Sprout Social works and if it will work for you. I’ve been using the tool for around six months now and it has been great.
You can view the full post here – http://findmyblogway.com/sprout-social-review/
Make sure you subscribe to the YouTube channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/matthewbarby
Also, follow Find My Blog Way on Twitter – http://twitter.com/findmyblogway